Are you interested in GDAC membership?
We currently meet the first Wednesday of each month at 7 PM. Check the home page for location!
Please feel free to join us as a guest and get started with the club – we look forward to seeing you!
- Includes discount on classes; use of the library; and membership in the yahoo group.
- Individuals $40.00
- Family $50.00
- Junior: $20.00
Deluxe Working Membership:
- Includes: all the benefits of basic membership; use of the equipment in both the barn and the outdoor field; open practice sessions and discounted entries for all fun runs. The member agrees to work 20 volunteer hours for the club with this membership. Please see the new bylaws for more details. There is a place on the website to log your hours.
- Individuals $75.00
- Family $85.00
- Junior: $35.00
Deluxe Non-Working Membership:
- Includes: all the benefits of basic membership; use of the equipment in both the barn and the outdoor field; open practice sessions and discounted entries for all fun runs. No work requirement.
- Individuals $250.00
- Family $300.00
- Junior: $150.00
GDAC Equipment Use:
GDAC offers qualifying members the opportunity to use club equipment and facilities for independent practice. To be eligible for this benefit, you must be able to demonstrate that you understand how to safely execute all agility obstacles and that you are able to train your dog in a safe and positive manner. Please check with your GDAC instructor to apply for this benefit. They will sign a permission slip verifying your eligibility.
Pick up after your dog and please do not let them "mark" the equipment.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to our full set of agility equipment and practice areas at reduced rates,
- reduced rates for seminars, fun matches, and workshops
- mentorship by experienced club members
- the camaraderie of other agility enthusiasts!